Beam Twister Unit
Beam Twister (BT) is an innovative beam twisting element designed to generate an almost symmetrical beam profile. Thus, by using BTU, you can input the beam into smaller diameter of the fiber with an improvement of the coupling efficiency for an application with long bar LD.
Nalux provides a high accuracy assembled Beam Twister Unit containing FAC made by FISBA, a Nalux’s alliance partner.
- Approximately 90% coupling efficiency (Pitch LD 500μm, Fiber core diameter 400μm)
- Achived small variation production with ultra hard metall mold
- Adopted Fast Axis Collimator (FAC) made by FISBA, Nalux’s alliance partner
- Nalux stocks standard optical elements for the BTU for a pitch of either 400μm or 500μm and can design and manufacture the optics needed for a customized pitch.
- Customer-changeable tab geometry
- Customizable and optimized per the customer’s specifications
Fiber coupling of long bar laser diodes.
Improve collection performance of long bar laser diodes.